Engineering & Design
Our qualified and experienced mechanical and fluid power engineers are able to design and manage any type of OEM fluid power product.
Engineering Design and Drafting
CRAM has a dedicated projects team to design, manufacture, manage and commission a large range of mechanical and hydraulic solutions.
We deliver a complete range of engineering services, as well as specialised assistance in a range of areas including:
• Engineering design of mechanical and fluid power systems including development of hydraulic schematics.
• Comprehensive fluid power systems analysis including troubleshooting of fluid power systems and investigation of mechanical failure.
• 2D and 3D Drafting services including Finite Element Analysis.
• Design and programming of HMI and PLC integrated fluid power systems.
• Project management including on-site installation and commissioning.
• Reverse-engineering of obsolete mechanical items for best performance.
• Australian Standards and Mining Design Guideline audits.
• Development of training packages and training courses.
Electro Hydraulic Engineers
Our electro-hydraulic engineers comprise a dedicated team who specialise in the design and manufacture of electronic control systems to work with servo and proportional valve based hydraulic systems.